Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:556 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Product Sourcing - Agri Division (10-19 yrs)
- Conduct purchases, its documentation as per DOA matrix and SOP for Finish Goods (FG), Raw Materials (RM) and Packaging Material (PM) for business.
- Negotiate and executes (creates) purchase orders or vendor contracts (approved by AVP) as needed to support critical business needs. Timely Delivery of desired FG, RM & PM to achieve Sales Plan for plan month.
- Optimized resource utilization (working within the set inventory and creditor norms) and negotiate commercial terms (price, payment, delivery, quality) with Product suppliers as well as raw material and packaging vendors to achieve the business objectives.
- Conduct and coordinate purchases from 3rd party manufacturers, strategic co-marketers and ensure timely quality and delivery. Grievance redressal in terms of quality with 3rd party manufacturers
- Sourcing WSF through imports - handling of Import of FG (Presently WSF), documentation, Custom & Regulatory Clearance and managing its total Supply Chain process.
- Timely Delivery of desired FG to achieve Sales Plan for plan month.
- Insure inventory is maintained to the optimum level to support on time deliveries while keeping inventory holdings at the appropriate levels.
- Management of Creditors with business cash flow and coordinate with Finance and Accounts
- Support to Sales team to obtain regulatory Sales Licenses by coordinating with Legal Team. Compliance and regulatory requirements-for product sampling/SCN/consumer complaints etc from Dealer/Sales Location
- Manages all activities that develop relationships with suppliers including but not limited to identification, onboarding, complaint handling with suppliers, carriers etc, regarding shortages, rejections etc, reported by the store department / Contract Manufacturer Locations.
- Vendor identification, onboarding, development and create Supplier-Business symbiotic ecosystem.
- Report to management the measurable status of progress and corrective actions as it pertains to supplier performance.
- Maintaining good and cordial relationship with vendor for smooth n timely procurments of Raw Materials (RM) and Packaging Material (PM)