Head - Recruitments at 24by7 Management Services
Views:2397 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Learning & Development - Software Lab (12-17 yrs)
We have an opening for an L&D Head position with a Software Lab based out in Noida.
PFB the Job Description for your ready reference :
Span: Lead the L&D Function with 4 member team
Key Responsibilities :
- Conceptualism & Design Learning Curriculums and calendar for various teams (BE & BTech)
- Understanding the development needs of a business
- Capability enhancement and organizational development
- Explore External vendors and create L&D Vendor Management Framework
- Identifying the internal and external SME- s/trainers and co-creating certification of the trainers for organizing and conducting in-house training programs.
- Explore Innovative blended learning delivery methodologies i.e. learning Hubs, webinars, e-learning, Web-Ex, Videoconferencing etc to balance coverage and penetration at optimal costs
- Roll out HQ driven mandatory training.
- Participate in Global task Force on L&D Initiatives
- Ensure HR Business Partners have the tools they need to effectively work with leaders, managers, and employees to turn data into meaningful engagement action plans.
- Consult with leaders, managers and HR colleagues throughout the year to identify and implement actions and initiatives to enhance engagement
- Change Management and Compliance training
- Collaborating with universities for tie-ups for research projects
- Women engagement initiatives
- Manage L&D reports and analysis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.