Assistant Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1682 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Human Resource - Automotive/IT/ITeS (12-22 yrs)
MAJOR ACTIVITIES :
1.Project Management :
- GPS Chennai & Implementation design and executions (People, Org, Technology, Facilities & Processes)
- Ensure that all actions and sub projects for above are undertaken within budget and on time.
- Implement and maintain the production within specific guidelines for production efficiency, Profitability.
- Manage a team of 15 FTEs (see Org Chart)
- Meet weekly with the Team to discuss
- Progress on all current projects.
- Ensure that completed projects meet the
- Specification and predetermined GPs Quality standards.
2. Stakeholder Management :
- Develop a very good working relationship with key stakeholders in the customer organization
- Key player for the HR Regional and Global Organisations
3. Organizational Leadership:
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy
- Design & manage to meet all SLA
- Responsible for Risk Management
- Responsible for achieving the revenue and margin targets for the process
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Manage budgets/forecasts to ensure that income is maximized within the planned expenditure levels and that financial targets are met.
- Manage the human resource capacity within centers to ensure that contracts can be delivered and that financial expenditure is balanced against actual levels of income, to achieve overall planned budgets.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets
- Identify and recommend improvements /developments in systems and procedures to raise standards of delivery
6. Business development :
- Ensure that business development opportunities for new work are maximized in line with the GPS Global and Regional Programs
7. Human resource management:
- Manage and motivate employees to ensure the successful fulfillment of their responsibilities, using established work review, employee development and performance management procedures and guidelines.