Assistant Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1699 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Human Resource - Automotive/IT/ITeS (12-22 yrs)
MAJOR ACTIVITIES :
1.Project Management :
- GPS Chennai & Implementation design and executions (People, Org, Technology, Facilities & Processes)
- Ensure that all actions and sub projects for above are undertaken within budget and on time.
- Implement and maintain the production within specific guidelines for production efficiency, Profitability.
- Manage a team of 15 FTEs (see Org Chart)
- Meet weekly with the Team to discuss
- Progress on all current projects.
- Ensure that completed projects meet the
- Specification and predetermined GPs Quality standards.
2. Stakeholder Management :
- Develop a very good working relationship with key stakeholders in the customer organization
- Key player for the HR Regional and Global Organisations
3. Organizational Leadership:
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy
- Design & manage to meet all SLA
- Responsible for Risk Management
- Responsible for achieving the revenue and margin targets for the process
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Manage budgets/forecasts to ensure that income is maximized within the planned expenditure levels and that financial targets are met.
- Manage the human resource capacity within centers to ensure that contracts can be delivered and that financial expenditure is balanced against actual levels of income, to achieve overall planned budgets.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets
- Identify and recommend improvements /developments in systems and procedures to raise standards of delivery
6. Business development :
- Ensure that business development opportunities for new work are maximized in line with the GPS Global and Regional Programs
7. Human resource management:
- Manage and motivate employees to ensure the successful fulfillment of their responsibilities, using established work review, employee development and performance management procedures and guidelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.