Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:1943 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager/General Manager - International Business - Pharma (14-18 yrs)
Looking to fill a senior role in International Business / Business Development for a reputed Pharma Organisation.
Candidates with experience in International Business development, P&L responsibility, Marketing spend planning, execute global building strategies, Market research, etc. will be a good fit.
Experience - 14+ years in Pharmaceutical companies (formulations / contract research / manufacturing).
Brief Job Description:
This position will be responsible for guiding and overseeing the execution of marketing projects for International markets, along with the regional business. Help develop, manage and execute global building strategies to ensure products are consistently aligned and relevant to key customers and markets. This includes increasing the profitability of existing products by best aligning products to serve global customers, developing new products for the company. And the development and alignment of regional marketing programs within global strategy to drive the products through programs.
- Develop the vision and strategy within the assigned Region.
- Identify and develop strong partnerships with regional and nationally established pharmaceutical companies.
- Lead, mentor and manage external Marketing teams to aid the delivery of set targets.
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams regarding the development, analytics, and execution of new marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Contribute to the development of new marketing ideas, designs, and processes.
- Specify and document market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Requirements must include enhancements for current customers and considerations for new market verticals.
- Drive a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product configuration considerations, and positioning.
- Develop and implement company-wide launch and go-to-market plans, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyze and create business cases for potential partner relationships for the product.
- Responsible for Profit & Loss for the product line.
- Manage strategic marketing activities for assigned markets to achieve company goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.