Principal Consultant at Talent Orbit
Views:2717 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Financial Control - Manufacturing - CA (9-15 yrs)
Co.: Leading Manufacturing giant
Experience: 9 to 15 years in Business Finance
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Monthly MIS, Financial Analysis & Business Support:
- Monthly MIS - Division-wise & consolidated, CAM Data, Any other information / reporting, as required from time to time
- Finance presentation for MPRM, Participation & reply to finance-related issues during MPRM
- Division-wise Profitability GAP analysis & discussion with DH/CH, Reasons for GC Loss, Profitability review of big tender/govt business, Product-wise, stockist-wise Price trend tracking for major brands
- To support Business Development Initiatives, Foreign Collaboration, co-ordination with foreign suppliers
- Ensure timely preparation of Annual Budget as per management guidelines, Co-ordination with Budget Cell for all budgeted related issues
- Analysing the data submitted by marketing during budget exercise, provide feedback. Ensure budgets are as per management guidelines, Transfer Cost comparison & analysis
- Validation, review & analysis all Budget Revision proposals
- Providing analysis and data for any strategic review or on account of regulatory changes.
- Receivables Management, Revenue - Sales support / compliance:
- Regular status update on O/S, meetings with Division Head, Cluster Head & SBU Head. Constant follow-up with all stake holders, special focus on overdue O/S, Tracking of EMD/BG
To Ensure :
1) Smooth daily /month-end Credit control activities,
2) Review of creation or extension of new stockist
3) Timely collection of statutory forms from a stockist.
4) Expiry / Breakages - Checking, Control & analysis, follow up for Debit Note
5) Review & monitoring of process for issuing CN for price Difference, FOC invoicing
6) Review, control & compliance - Invoices below Budgeted NRV
Operations / Payables / Accounting:
- Ensuring concurrence of expenses as per Budget. Tracking budget through FMS.
- Payment to Suppliers/service providers, expenses reimbursement /activity payment as per norms to field staff, CRM activity - budgetary control & compliance, Royalty, Liasioning commission, Incentive etc
- BRS, Cheque Bouncing, Legal follow up, timely entries for collection
- Internal Audit / Statutory Audit / Management Audit :
- Co-ordination & compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.