Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:3150 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Finance & Treasury - Manufacturing (8-18 yrs)
- Managing specific Treasury & Forex related activities, including the planning & budgeting, appropriate hedging of all Forex exposures arising from its Export & Import activities, related Packing Credit (Rupee & Foreign Currency), including all day-to-day operations related to these activities, vis-vis all banks.
- Monitoring, analyzing & reporting periodic Debt positions
- Interest Cost Calculations, verifying with bank statements, including all periodic activities, vis-vis all banks.
- Secondary Role in Capital Raising Activities - for instance, all Working Capital Demand Loans, Rupee Term Loans, Packing Credit (both, Rupee and Foreign Currency), liaising with the banks on a regular basis, etc.
- Managing debt servicing (Principal & Interest Payments), and related budget for the year, and compliance and regulatory activities for the Corporation.
- Overseas Subsidiaries:
- Assisting the Director of Foreign Subsidiaries in the hedging of the Dividend and flow of funds across subsidiaries
- Secondary role - monitoring, analyzing Debt position
- Preparation of presentations for various reports, etc., as and when it may be required, for the Board Meetings, Audit Committee meetings, Budget meetings Annual, Half-Yearly & Quarterly.
- Helping in - Preparation of Notes to Accounts and Consolidated, based on subsidiary financials.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.