Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:822 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Customer Complaints - Insurance (6-14 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Customer Complaints
Our client is a large Insurance organization, growing rapidly and looking to strengthen their leadership team with the right hires. They are looking to hire a Senior Manager / DGM Customer Engagement (Complaints) to be hired immediately.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Understanding of genuine customer needs and ensure resolutions within stipulated time lines.
- Analysis of complaints received and highlighting concerns which are likely to attain severe proportions.
- Feedback on breaches/gaps in systems and processes
- Ensure complaints are resolved by the team within TATs defined after co-ordination with different departments.
- Analysis between IGMS and internal GMS / IRDAI Data reconciliation
- Ensure GRO details are updated with IRDAI
- IRDAI Root Cause Analysis
- Escalate complaints based on severity of Impact to avoid litigation and reputation loss
- Facing ISO/Internal Audit and closure of audit observation/NC's
- Quality improvement and CMR Cell wayforward
To qualify for this position, you should :
- Have an MBA with 6 to 14 years of experience
- Have very good understanding of Insurance Sales & Operations
- Have very good exp in Customer Services
- Must be able to draft customer communications keeping legal & statutory guidelines in perspective
- Have good experience on IRDA, IGMS, GRO co-ordination
- Have good exp in Complaints Management
- Good communication
- Ready to relocate to Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.