Senior Consultant at ABP Management Services Pvt Ltd
Views:397 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Commercial Finance/Sales Accounting - Paints (4-8 yrs)
Sr. Manager/DGM - Commercial Finance
New Role : Commercial Finance/Sales Accounting - Paints - Delhi/NCR
- Our client is one of India 100+years legacy conglomerate public limited business house. Our client has venture into new business - decorative Paints.
- A sales accounts lead is responsible for setting up the system, practices & ensuring coordination & execution across sales depots/warehouses towards timely reporting, payments, hygiene, and closure of sales related transactions in line with statutory requirements
- Design & setup operating procedures & calendarize all financial transactions at warehouses such as sales accounting, invoice clearing, tax payments and accounting.
- Assess & integrate with the existing practices for Putty business.
- Setup checks and measures to be followed by sales accountants to ensure accuracy of dealer/distributor invoice accounting - considering schemes, in-bill discounts etc.
- Oversee and ensure efficient service to the channel for e.g. timely payouts against schemes to the dealers / customers within the promised time frame.
- Ensure timely clearing of invoices against payment along with tax payments & accounting across warehouses.
- Act as a POC with IT to ensure ERP configurations such as enable scheme, in-bill discount enablement within invoice generation & accounting, order & invoice status tracking etc.
- Oversee ERP as well as other accounting hygiene with help of timely reviews - ensure correct status against each customer order, updates of delivery status etc.
- Review ledger & accounts of all warehouse expenses - all overhead costs including manpower, power, stores, spares repairs, etc. and identify & act on discrepancies as well as improvement opportunities.
- Provide support to the warehouse in-charge for agreements renewal, infra related capex accounting, cost overheads tracking.
- Coordinate with the audit teams for statutory and periodic process audits, to ensure rigorous Following of laid out procedures for financial accounting on a day-to-day basis
Desired Qualifications :
- B. Com + CA with 5 years of experience in accounting & financial controls (FMCG +warehousing experience preferred)
- Experience of team leadership.
- Proven track record of coordinating with & handling multiple stakeholders across functions & departments.
- Strong understanding of ERP & accounting software.
- Paint Exposure Required for this role.