Delivery Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:5318 Applications:758 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Brand Management - Consumer Durable/FMCG (5-13 yrs)
Purpose of the Job:
- This is a national role and would be a part of the Brand & Insights team. The key purpose of this role is to drive key business and brand objectives by developing world class 360 degree communication for mother brand which includes driving perception around stellar network, any new device partnerships and new prepaid product launches etc.
- The person needs to be the voice of the consumer and work closely with the insights teams to identify evolving trends in a consumer life both cultural and lifestyle.
What will you do?
- Will be responsible for brand communication development across all channels (Offline + Online) for thematic communication, product launches, device partnerships, network comms etc.
- Conceptualizing and developing the core brand strategy
- Unearth insights from primary & secondary sources, be the voice of consumer logic and consistently sharpen our strategic focus.
- Be the custodian of brand health and closely track brand's consideration and saliency
- Liaise with creative agencies (ATL/BTL/Digital) to ensure that we get best in class creative
- Completely oversee all campaigns from brief to output to execution
- Management of workflows & timelines for development of all campaigns across different mediums- TV, print, retail, digital, outdoor & radio
- Creating GTM communication toolkits for new launches and strategic interventions to propel business growth
- Liaise with circle marketing teams to ensure executions of national campaigns across owned retail stores and general trade stores
- Liaise with circle marketing teams to identify micro-marketing initiatives to drive their respective business agendas while ensuring that brand hygiene and integrity is maintained across touchpoints.
When should you apply?
- You have 5-7 years of experience in creating or helping create scale campaigns in FMCG/E-commerce/ Advertising Agency
- Have passion for brand building not only via TV campaigns but also through Digital/BTL activations
- You keenly study and observe various campaigns which are launched across categories
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.