CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:597 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Accounting/Record To Report/Control - CA/ICWA (8-10 yrs)
Accounting, Reporting and Controls
- Monitor overall accounting compliance as per the accounting manual, defined SOPs, relevant accounting standards and Ind AS.
- Review accounting manuals and adherence to schedule of authority on periodic basis, recommend necessary changes and take required actions in consultation with relevant stake holders.
- Developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls
- Monitor and Review test process controls on periodic basis and take required actions in consultation with relevant stake holders
- Collaboration and support management to internal and external customers
- Manage sub ledger reconciliations as per defined timelines and standards
- Review all relevant interfaces as per defined timelines to ensure proper accounting and reporting
- Identify process improvement opportunities for existing processes and controls, and drive positive change in the organization
- Review and Monitor of SLAs with all internal customers and ensure adherence to service levels.
- Monitor and ensure timely accounting of fixed assets, and ensure physical verification carried as per SOP and report variance.
- Support tax team by providing required information during Advance tax, Tax audits, Transfer pricing audits, Assessments and appeals.
- Partner with IT and Head of Transformation on Project Automation. Drive automation in Fixed assets, General ledger and other Financial controls areas.
- Review of SOPs on periodic basis and update them with the changes on periodic basis.
- Master Data Management Periodic Review and Monitoring of Master data and controls.
MIS and Financial Reporting
- Monitor and review and release monthly financial reports (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and all related schedules as per the accounting standards and IND AS)
- Review the ledger accounts on periodic basis, identify risks and report the same to the management through exceptional reports
- Prepare and publish dash boards to the relevant stakeholders as per defined timelines
- Review the ageing reports and take necessary actions
- Review schedules will internal teams on periodic basis to ensure accurate accounting and report exceptions.
- Ensure periodic financial planning and analysis, monthly forecast, budgeting, defining Annual Operating Plan
- Provide support for the completion of all internal and statutory audits and take required actions to address issues arising from the audits
- Provide support for XBRL filling
- Support during Tax assessments and compliance.
- Guide, coach, train and develop the team
- Set expectations and give regular feedback to team
- Provide adequate support and motivate the team to deliver on the job
- Select the right team members
- Develop and roll out of Balance score card system for evaluation of team efficiency