Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:597 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager/Deputy Director - Finance - CA (6-8 yrs)
The position is to head the finance function for the Company and will involve the following responsibilities:
- O2C (order to collection) function for the entire company (incl. subsidiaries)
- Revenue recognition as per I GAAP (incl. maintenance of all contracts), detailed analysis of revenue (such as comparison with budgets, performance YOY, QOQ, MOM etc.)
- FEMA related compliance for foreign exchange hedging transactions, funding of subsidiaries and foreign investments.
- Receivables and treasury management.
- Accounts Payables and Vendor Management.
- Handling STPI compliances (incl. Monthly/ Annual performance report)
- Managing EEFC accounts and related compliance.
- To get the audit completed and enable finalisation of accounts by 15th April.
- Coordinating the finalization of Tax Audit & transfer pricing Audit and filing the income tax return and responding to income tax notices.
- GST & TDS related compliance.
- Managing payroll processing and all compliance requirements relating to it.
- Monthly expense and payroll schedules required for the purpose of MIS.
- Manage Secretarial compliance.
Qualified CA's with 6+ years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.