Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:2845 Applications:759 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:491
Senior Manager - Demand Planning & Global Supplies - FMCG (3-10 yrs)
Being the project manager from India for the various operating companies across the globe for getting various products manufactured and shipped from India.
Undertaking the demand planning activities and driving S&OP for India operations. The demand plan would be used as an input for production planning and distribution to all depots in India.
New Product Development:
- Lead the new product development activity with the various Operating Companies.
- As a single point of contact for the Operating Companies, undertake project management activities related to new product development, new SKUs, phase-in / phase-out of products.
- Liaise with Operating Companies for periodic agreement on supplies and updated rolling forecast.
- Liaise with the production planning team for planning for production and communicate to logistics for shipment readiness to enable them to confirm shipment to Operating companies for regular shipments.
- Provide best estimate of customer demand by cleaning of historical orders and timely generating baseline statistical forecast. Facilitate the sales forecasting process by ensuring inputs from sales, channel and operations team
- Feed in relevant promotion-related details into the TOOL and ensure all local level causal factors are in the demand planning tool.
- Lead and drive the sales and operation planning meetings for the various operating companies.
- Help business in the Operation Planning Process by providing inputs on short and medium-term forecast.