Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:1630 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Senior Manager - Debt Syndication - Real Estate Sector - NBFC (4-10 yrs)
Looking for a senior Manager Debt Syndication for Real Estate sector with a leading NBFC
Principal Accountability :
- Identify potential opportunities within existing asset portfolio/ new clients in the region and take key steps towards conversion of such opportunities into firm advisory/arranger mandates
- Prepare key content of the business pitches and offer solutions to the clients for their financing requirements viz. pricing and other key features of debt instrument, timelines, value proposition, etc. in medium to large scale investments across Real Estate.
- Conduct preliminary due-diligence of projects/ proposals at the pre-offer stage and evaluate business plan with support from transaction managers to enable senior management buy-in
- Regular interaction with lenders- community to stay up to date in current deals in real estate sectors, policy developments, interest rate movements, view on economy, movement of key banking personnel, etc.
- Render end-to-end advisory to clients at various stages to firm up transaction contours for debt participation and tailor the solution balancing both client requirement and market risk appetite
- Manage the detailed due-diligence process post award of mandate with decision support from transaction managers to arrive at customized financing solution for complex projects/ corporate including business plan, P&L/ cash flow projections, debt sizing, capital structure, financial covenants, tenor, terms and conditions of debt facility
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.