Senior Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:1411 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Data Scientist + NLP (3-8 yrs)
- Expected to work in close collaboration with the EXL team and clients on reporting, transformation & analytics projects
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in applying traditional statistical, machine learning, deep learning, NLP to address business problems
- Data management and governance
- Doing independent research, analyze, and present data as assigned
- Managing the learning and development of new team members
- Recruitment and retention management
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines
- Participate in business development activities
- Experience in insurance preferred but not mandatory.
Key Responsibilities & Skillsets:
- Common Skillsets:
- 5-8 years of experience in reporting & transformation, analytics, dash boarding, ETL, Python and associated data management
- 10 Exchange Place, Suite 2200, Jersey City, NJ T: +1.201.748.4700 www.exlservice.com
- Deep rooted knowledge and understanding of analytics tools (e.g. Python, R), advance modelling technique (e.g. neural network and RNN algorithms) and Text Analytics technique(NLTK, Genism, LDA, word embedding techniques, word2vec, fasttext, glove)
- Must have consulting back ground with structured thinking
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with consultative mindset
- Should be able to lead team independently and prepare/manage client ready deliverable
- Able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
Data Management Skillsets:
- Strong familiarity with advanced analytics (Python, R), BI tools (Tableau, Power BI) and related software applications
- Good knowledge of data base management and SQL, Informatica, Hadoop/Spark, and ETL tools.
- Strong ability to translate functional specifications / requirements to technical requirements
- Exposure to Cloud data management and AWS services (Preferred)
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas
- Data analysis experience
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.