Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:4744 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Senior Manager - Data Scientist/Analytics - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Data Scientist (Senior Manager - Analytics)
Grade : Senior Manager
Reporting : VP and Head of Analytics
Location : Mumbai
The person will be responsible for : Analytics
- Work towards executing the Analytics plan for the Organisation.
- Supporting Company's Strategy basis the Vision and Objectives of the Organization.
Predictive Analytics :
- Model Development, building and deploying Scorecards.
- Explore various Statistical Techniques and put to use their Business applications.
- Bring in knowledge on the latest Tools, Technologies & Techniques in the Advanced Analytics/Data Science space, along with application of Machine Learning and AI.
Exploratory Analysis :
- Extract insightful and actionable information by doing comprehensive Exploratory Analyses.
- Work on implementation of the Analytics and BI Strategy of the Organisation.
- Build frameworks to evaluate the success of initiatives launched and also provide insights for course correction.
- Learn multiple Analytical Tools and gain expertise in the practical usage of the same in solving Organisational Problem Statements.
Automation and Efficiency :
- Explore various Data Sources in the Organisation.
- Evaluate various Analytics Tools/Technology Platforms and suggest the best suite.
- Work on a Big Data Architecture.
Candidate Profile :
- 5-8 Years prior Experience desirable.
- MBA from a Top Tier B-School or B.Tech./M.Tech. from Top Tier Institute (e.g. IITs).
- Strong Analytical and real-life Problem Solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Mathematics/Statistics (Conceptual & Applied).
- Innovative thinking and optimal Solution Development.
- Good Data Management skills.
- Comfortable on working with Analytical Tools.
- Ability to conceptualise BI and Analysis framework and execute the same.
- Good working knowledge on the latest Tools & Techniques in the Advanced Analytics/Data Science space.
- Machine Learning / AI & Big Data.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Strong Presentation and Documentation skills.
- Ability to coordinate with Seniors and work under pressure.