Client Account Manager at Symmetrical Global Search Pvt Ltd
Views:810 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Data Science - Telecom (6-10 yrs)
We are hiring for Manager/Senior Manager - Data Scientist for the leading Global Telco Company based at Chennai.
Programming Experience :
- 6+ years of total experience
- 4+ years of Data Scientist experience
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, Ruby, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
- Experience with any one of the NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc. Eg: Softmax function
- Good scripting and programming skills with ability to explain in form of flowcharts and pseudo code
Mandatory Skills :
- Unstructured data processing
- Data Optimizing Algorithm
- End to End core Building models experience.
- Python coding experience.
- Strong Machine Learning, Deep Learning Skills.
- Exp. In NLP
- Execute and code analytic projects in response to business needs.
- In conjunction with data owners and department managers, contribute to the development of data models and protocols for mining production databases.
- Understand data mining architectures, modelling standards, reporting, and data analysis methodologies.
- Work with application developers to extract data relevant for analysis.
- Collaborate with unit managers, end users, development staff, and other stakeholders to integrate data mining results with existing systems.
- Provide and apply quality assurance best practices for data mining/analysis services.
- Determine required network components to ensure data access, as well as data consistency and integrity.
- Respond to and resolve data mining performance issues. Monitor data mining system performance and implement efficiency improvements.
- Being able to work autonomously.