Manager at Konnectrack Info Solutions
Views:552 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Manager - Data Science/Data Analytics - IT (10-16 yrs)
As a Senior Manager of Data Science, you will actively create and revise a roadmap for advanced analytics projects and initiatives for 1-1 personalization.
The ideal candidate will have successfully developed dynamic solutions using statistical, machine learning, and deep learning methodologies.
Develop a team with state of the art capabilities within a sub stream of Data Science (e.g. Recommender Systems, Natural Language Processing, Sequence Mining) along with having a strong understanding of the business KPIs.
- Build and evolve vision and strategy of using machine learning, predictive modeling, optimization and data.
- Develop and implement proprietary machine learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems.
- Create algorithms and processes for real-time personalization
- Work with data sets of varying degrees of size and complexity, including both structured and unstructured data.
- Achieve results on initiatives that contribute to growth and profit goals.
- Mentor, guide, and develop Data Scientists and Analysts within the team.
- Work with the business to understand the key problem areas and break those into analytical problems and apply the right solution
- Partner and Co-build analytical solutions with Business
- Deploy the machine algorithms and operationalize them in the System of Insight platform
What we are looking for ?
- Educational Qualification: BE/BTECH, ME/MTECH, MCA. MBA would be plus Strong data science or machine learning leader with Ten plus years of experience
- Five plus years of experience in predictive analytics or equivalent, including practical experience with various machine learning techniques and statistical algorithms.
- Five plus years of advanced expertise with software such as Python, R, or similar, with demonstrated ability in manipulating data and drawing insights from data sets
- Three plus years of Managing a Core Data Science team
- Hands-On experience with a variety of Customer lifecycle related models, examples being customer churn, customer retention, cross-sell/upsell, marketing mix modeling, and promotions forecasting.
- Experience in competitor analysis is preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven knowledge of advanced techniques in Machine Learning
- Advanced knowledge about business in general and in depth experience with Marketing focusing on 1-1 personalization
- Proven ability to manage and develop a team of data scientists.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.