HR at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:140 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Manager - Data Governance - Financial Firm (3-8 yrs)
Hiring for a Financial organisation
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the discipline of Data Governance is driven throughout the Bank. The person will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the Bank's data related policies, standards, practices, processes and ensure adherence to the same.
- Monitoring of Data Management/Governance Policies, Procedures, Processes, Standards and Control
- Providing inputs and recommendation on Master Data Management, Reference Data Management and Data Quality
- Escalation of any data governance related issues identified to the senior leadership
- Managing change management processes in the Data Governance.
- Ensuring timely action and response to relevant Data Owner and Data Originator/User
- Work on fixing the data governance gaps/issue with Technical Data Stewards/IT team
- Assess and report the progress and achievements of Data Governance initiatives or programmes.
- Preparing Data Governance scorecard
- Tracking of Data Governance action plan