Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2848 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Senior Manager - Data Center Operations - IT (15-20 yrs)
Job Responsibilities & Description:
1. Management and sustenance of existing IT Infrastructure systems (physical / on-premise / Colocated as well as over the Private Cloud).
2. New Project Designing, Planning and Deployment for the company's own consumption as well as for client engagements
3. To build strategy for IT Infrastructure for long-term differentiation and competitive edge of the company's offerings in the market
4. To own delivery for IT Infrastructure (including cloud infrastructure) related offerings/engagements.
5. Handle infrastructure support team for optimum performance and retain them through involved leadership.
6. Define, deploy and maintain Information Security standards and practices across the captive Datacenter and cloud Infrastructure.
7. Responsible for Infrastructure related Security incident management.
8. Plan, organize, and manage infrastructure team and /or consultants to ensure the stable and secure operation of the organization's IT infrastructure.
9. Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including Core servers, operating systems hardware, software, and peripherals.
10. Responsible for Data Retention, Backup and Recovery Planning and Maintenance as per policy guidelines..
11. Oversee end user support across offices with a heterogeneous environment (Linux, Windows, VDI)
12. Ensure Business Critical Infrastructure Up and Running 24x7 by continuous monitoring.
13. Principal Vendor Support Management, AMC & SLA Compliance and reviews for improving the operational procedures for effective functioning
14. Manage Core Infrastructure & Endpoint Software and Hardware Assets.
15. To have proficient understanding of Linux/Windows/AIX operating systems, Virtualization technologies (VMware, PowerVm & XenServer)
16. Knowledge of Data Centre, Storage, server, network and other Security technologies.
17. Well versed with internal auditing processes and monitoring methodology.
18. To have a customer service centric attitude, effective and decisive leadership having ability to work with distributed teams across the company Horizon.
19. Good communication & people management skills.
20. Good logical reasoning and reasonable analytical skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.