Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:212 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager - Cyber Security/IT Audit - Bank (8-13 yrs)
Our client - a leading Global Bank is looking for a Senior Manager - Cyber Security Audit responsible for managing projects, designing risk-based audits, identifying IT/ security risk, risk assessment with a primary focus on cybersecurity.
- 8+ years of experience in Cyber Security, IT Audit & IT security as well as project management
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity Framework, CSA, ISO 27001/02, Critical Security Controls, FFIEC guidelines
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Networking, Firewalls, Middleware, Virtualization Technologies, and tools such as Splunk, ArcSight, WatchTower with good understanding of OSI stack/ TCPIP stack/technology stack fundamentals.
- Experience in network management, programming/ scripting and knowledge of executing basic interrogation commands such as power shell, batch, netstat etc.
- Knowledge of tools used for pentest and should have the ability to interpret the impact of common vulnerabilities
The ideal candidate should be a Graduate/Post Graduate in IT and should have certifications related to Audit & IT (CISA/ CISSP/ CEH/ OSCP, etc).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.