Account Manager at Neerinfo Solutions
Views:1985 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Cyber Security Architecture - Corporate Security (10-16 yrs)
Senior Manager, Corporate Security - Cyber Security Architecture
Looking for multifaceted information security professional who can lead information security initiatives as they relate to the architecture and engineering of enterprise security solutions, systems, and applications.
- 10-15 years of progressive information security experience across various information security / information technology risk management domains such as but not limited to: application security, infrastructure security, identity and access management, vulnerability and cyber threat management, security architecture, etc.
- 3-5 years of previous client facing and advisory experience desired. Big4 IT risk management consulting experience a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in an information security or risk advisory role for regulated environments.
- SABSA, TOGAF, DODAF or similar architecture framework/methodology experience is strictly required. Certification in such frameworks is highly desired.
- In depth knowledge of common regulatory framework applications including HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, PCI, and similar constructs is highly desired.
- Previous knowledge and expertise in designing and architecting information technology and security controls across complex and diverse networks, applications and infrastructures is strictly required.
- Understanding of the current information security and IT risk management solutions market and vendor spaces across broad security domains.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) across the entire IT stack as well as diverse IT systems, networking and security components, applications, and operating systems. Solid understanding as to how to mitigate risks with common controls such as WAF, IDPS, MPS, AWL, etc.
- Understanding of information risk management frameworks, regulations, data protection guidelines and standards.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required. Additional graduate degrees in related fields is a plus.
- CISSP, CISM, or other relevant information security industry recognized certification preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.