Senior Manager - Customer Support - FinTech Startup - IIM/IIT/NIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-6 yrs)
About the Company:
It is a Bengaluru based leading Fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, It is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar, lending models. Since their launch in 2015, they've cemented our position as the No.1 Fintech startup in consumer lending space.
They are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
- Lead the operations of a rapidly growing customer support division in a multi-channel support environment (calls, chats, emails, app)
- Manage day-to-day operations and own TATs for customer issue resolution
- Conduct resource planning & hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- You have 3+ years of experience in leading a service-driven support call center operation through periods of significant growth or change
- You have an engineering or management degree from a premium school
- You have prior experience in setting up processes & managing the customer support team
- You have the ability to create buy-in and drive multiple stakeholders
- You have the ability to structure, design & execute processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.