Senior Manager - Customer Service - eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Customer Service - E-Commerce
About Company : E-Commerce platform based out of Mumbai.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Oversee a group of team leaders, quality/training team and customer service executives
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department - take timely decisions based on data.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals (CSAT) and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Run a highly cohesive team - low attrition, high happiness.
- Run a highly performance oriented team - customer service metrics to be drilled down to everyone.
- Key metrics to be tracked - discipline, productivity and quality.
- Have worked in startups
- Have handled large contact support teams - 50+
- 10+ years of experience. Have been an agent and grown through the ranks
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Analytical - daily decisions based on data