TA at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:191 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Customer Service Design - Internet/Online (2-6 yrs)
Senior Manager 2 - CS Design
About the role :
CS Design :
- Map overall customer journey, milestones and identify necessary interventions to improve customer experience and reduce contacts
- Help develop policies, processes and systems across the company to improve customer experience.
- Share data, insights and best practices from within the company and outside to constantly help improve customer experience.
- Create BRDs, SOPs, etc. and interact with various teams to implement enhancements
- Create and enforce the right customer experience guardrails, exception handling mechanisms and business throttles to ensure that sub-par experience is not delivered or removed immediately once identified
- Analyze data to conceptualize and put forward the customer issues, present the same to stakeholders/ Category team
- Proactively identify trends of CX metric to prevent / identify customer impacting issues
- Liaison with multiple design / product / category teams stakeholders to implement the necessary changes
- Review the process/strategy for new constructs from end to end customer experience point of view
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.