AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:278 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Customer Marketing - SaaS (4-10 yrs)
Career opportunity | Senior Manager- Customer Marketing | Saas Company
About the role:
- As the Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building customer advocacy programs from conception to execution, through customer focused events, testimonials, case studies, etc. turning customers into strong brand advocates.
- You will support the organizations business and marketing objectives of customer acquisition, demand generation, customer milestone celebrations, engagement and retention, and more, to ensure brand loyalty.
What you will do :
- Nurture, and engage senior leadership in customer organizations to develop relationships with the intent of developing stories that highlight Our client as a premium enterprise-scale mobile marketing platform
- Understand customers use cases of our business and develop stories and pitches that seamlessly align customers messaging with brand and PR narratives
- Develop the customer marketing tracks, programs and calendar in collaboration with marketing stakeholders and GTM leads to manage successful execution across all marketing channels and regions
- Find opportunities to successfully tell, land, and continually amplify customer stories in paid, earned, owned, and shared marketing channels to increase MQLs
- Monitor and measure the success of customer stories and continually seek out ways to innovate delivery, scale and optimize impact
- Building and scaling customer loyalty programs across all strategic regions for our business - achieving 10% growth in referenceable customers Q-o-Q
What are we looking for?
- MBA in Marketing with 4-6 years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute customer advocacy programs from inception to completion
- Hands-on experience in interviewing and writing customer success stories and other customer focused collaterals to tell our customers stories
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to drive and execute various customer events
- Experience in customer facing role and event marketing
Good to have :
- Experience in building customer community
- Strong program management, cross-functional collaboration, and agency management capabilities
Functional: Customer advocacy, networking skills, content writing
Behavioral: Cross team collaboration, communication, analytical skills
Measures of Success:
- Q-o-Q increase in referenceable customers across strategic regions
- Building the customer advocacy funnel: No. of customers onboarded, % converted into success stories, % converted into champions etc.
- Contribution to strategic marketing programs, eg: solution marketing, demand generation initiatives
Who will you report to : Senior Director of Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.