Talent Sourcing Specialist at Randstad India
Views:1453 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Senior Manager - Customer Life Cycle Management - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
Sr. Manager- Customer Life Cycle
Do you combine the technical mind of a quant jock with the pen of a poet? If so, you could be our Customer Lifecycle Manager. We are seeking a superstar Customer Lifecycle Manager to lead the development of a world-class customer lifecycle program that activates and accelerates revenue. We- re looking for a high-impact strategist and customer marketer who can oversee the planning and prioritization of marketing programs that improve lead conversion rate (e.g. lead nurture programs), increase ARPA, drive product adoption and reduce churn. You will partner closely with our Sales and Account Management team to define organization-wide processes and customer experiences that efficiently achieve these goals.
- Partner with Marketing Ops, Sales and Account Management teams to analyze business and marketing data to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell.
- Effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
- Manage marketing automation including email triggers and batch campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle via Marketo and other systems
- Partner with Content, PR, and Creative teams to drive the development of email communications, press articles, and marketing assets to nurture client relationships
- Drive continued innovation in evolving marketing programs most effective at engaging the EMEA audience at scale
- Forecast results from various tactics and advocate for resource prioritization
- Articulate program strategy and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Identify customer segments for targeted marketing programs and plan customer offers and incentive programs to deliver ROI-positive results
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- 8-12 years relevant marketing strategy and/or Customer experience/relationship management experience, ideally in B2B
- BA or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with Marketo, SFDC, Tableau, Google Analytics, Optimizely or similar tools
- Familiarity with online marketing metrics and key performance metrics
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape and a passion for building innovative & ROI-positive marketing programs at scale.
- Experience using statistics