Senior Manager - Customer Experience - Internet/eCommerce (7-14 yrs)
1. Manage all operational activities of assigned resources to ensure customers receive effective and timely resolution of all issues in compliance with the SLA requirements defined in the customer contract and based on established company objectives.
2. Prior experience in driving efficient processes around chat support, email support, voice support, social media escalations and customer grievances.
3. Mentor a young team and keeping their motivation high for self-professional improvement, leading to overall quality and process improvement for the whole team;
- Measure these improvements at individual, team and process levels.
- Manage resources to achieve objectives and satisfy customer requirements; promote cooperative and harmonious working climate conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
4. Oversee daily volume of tickets generated from each customer; help prioritize tickets across all customers to ensure timely resolution of issues with highest impact on customers.
5. Responsible for developing and documenting processes and procedures particularly in an SLA driven environment.
6. Define internal performance indicators for quality assurance in support of customer facing performance indicators and present them to management.
7. Proactively manage communications pertaining to technical support, operations, changes, outages, and issues in a timely, professional manner.
8. Regularly communicate service performance levels to key stakeholders, including Project Executives and Operations Managers.
9. Provide direction in complex problem-solving situations and participate in direct interaction with technical resources when required.
10. Ensures to drive a data driven and employee engaged culture.
Required Skills & Qualification:
- 7-9 years of relevant experience in Technical Customer Support and handling escalations
- Strong understanding of systems, processes and quality aspects of customer support
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably from Edtech or online product industry
- Comfortable with 6 days working
- Prior Team management experience is mandatory