Senior Consultant at Executive Scouters
Views:1669 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Customer Connect (7-13 yrs)
Responsible for smooth and efficient day-to-operations within their team
The two objectives of this role are to drive qualitative performance effectiveness and superior customer experience of the Customer Connect Team.
- Implements the resource deployment (Team size, span, shift utilization, skill sets, and technology roll out) and ongoing monitoring for the specific process in order to ensure budget and pricing assumptions are compliant.
- Identifies training needs for champions and ensures training implementation for the specific process in order to ensure competency development across domain - operation and behavioral
- Prepares / Sign off on the KRA / deliverable of the team in order to meet the operational objectives of the team
- Monitors daily dashboard / daily huddles / weekly SLA review with the team.
- Provides guidance and support to the team to ensure delivery predictability
- Implement career development and succession plan for the direct reports and team members in order to ensure sustainable employee engagement and motivation within the team
- Monitors / Maintains process compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.