Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Michael Page
Views:14090 Applications:942 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:902
Senior Manager - Credit - Unsecured Business Loans (3-8 yrs)
The role will be responsible for driving the team to accomplish the following :
- Responsible for credit underwriting & credit policy formulation.
- End to end completion of a transaction from login to sanction, including interaction with borrowers to understand credit requirement.
- Finalization of sanction terms and negotiation with clients.
- Getting approvals internally and documentation as per credit policy.
- The hiring of Credit Processing agencies (CPAs) and process and policy training.
- Complete transactions within the required TAT.
- Designing new experiments and programs to test new segments and monitor its performance.
- Responsible for minimizing Fraud risks by constantly evaluating process gaps and improvising risk policy.
- Team Management & Training new team members.
- Highly customer obsessed thinking
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills