Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Michael Page
Views:14154 Applications:955 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:903
Senior Manager - Credit - Unsecured Business Loans (3-8 yrs)
The role will be responsible for driving the team to accomplish the following :
- Responsible for credit underwriting & credit policy formulation.
- End to end completion of a transaction from login to sanction, including interaction with borrowers to understand credit requirement.
- Finalization of sanction terms and negotiation with clients.
- Getting approvals internally and documentation as per credit policy.
- The hiring of Credit Processing agencies (CPAs) and process and policy training.
- Complete transactions within the required TAT.
- Designing new experiments and programs to test new segments and monitor its performance.
- Responsible for minimizing Fraud risks by constantly evaluating process gaps and improvising risk policy.
- Team Management & Training new team members.
- Highly customer obsessed thinking
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.