Senior Executive at Flexability by AMS
Views:157 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Credit Strategy Associate - BFSI (8-15 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Ensuring adherence to the Policy/ Procedures by the Line Credit Function
2. Identification of Early warning Risk Indicators through monitoring Triggers and Periodic review of Portfolio at various parameters
3. Initiation and monitoring of corrective action plans for the burst Triggers through suggestion and changes
4. Ensuring that the corrective plans results in maintaining Net Credit Losses within the budgeted level
5. Timely revert on Out of Policy deviations raised to the Policy Unit by Line sales and Credit.
- Credit and Risk understating
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
- Should have strong analytical skills with eye for detailing and have strong process management skills.
- Must also have strong presentation and communication skill
- Post-Graduation: MBA / M.Sc. (Maths / Statistics)
- Knowledge of SAS and Tableau will be preferred