Talent Acquisition Role at Laksh HR
Views:119 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager - Credit Risk - Unsecured Business Loans - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Credit Risk (Unsecured Business Loans)
Purpose of the job:
CRC will act as decision box for proposals seeking credit - internal as well as external (bank based). Risk evaluation of cases is critical and CRC will be the gatekeeper for all such cases. The purpose of the role is enablement of credit and supporting business to grow with organized and monitored credit.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define credit programs, score cards and rules for extending credit to different cohorts of clients.
- These cohorts could be based on size of client and/or industry segment they operate in.
- Setting internal risk and credit policies.
- Due diligence of cases through qualitative and quantitative parameters.
- Verification of credit information through 3 party sources and market intel
- Alliances with bureau and necessary data banks can be handy.
- Active portfolio monitoring and limits management
- Target minimal NPA and loss at internal and external sourced credit.
- Track approval covenants for all cases. Ensure SOP adherence at all times.
- Work with product team to help define approval journey for tech integration and development
Who can apply:
- 8 max 10 yrs of experience across Banks/NBFC's in Unsecured Business Loans
- High data and analytics orientation
- Stakeholder management, business expectation fulfilment and problem solver and should be flexible and swift to adopt start up pace.
- Prefer MBA from Tier-1 college / CA