Recruiter at Resource Solutions
Views:1061 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Costing - BFS (9-13 yrs)
The Role Responsibilities
- Overseeing and providing management support for the assigned unit.
- Ensuring that an effective system of financial and operational controls is in place and is working intended.
- Ensuring that a continuous process and efficiency improvement culture is embedded within the function and an established process exists to constantly identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Monitoring to ensure that the standards of customer service provided by the function consistently meet or exceed the requirements set under the Service Level Agreements agreed with the customers.
- Ensure services are delivered as per the service levels agreed; work with a cohesive team to produce the Analysis and Reports in a timely and accurate manner. Key responsibilities include timely delivery, robust analytical review of key deliverables, strengthening controls, and pro-active stakeholder engagement.
- Responsible for the preparing and review of various MIS / Variance Analysis; work on Ad-hoc by gauging the requirements from stakeholders and vide governance activities in respect of processes managed (e.g. compilation of Key Risk Indicators, Dashboard, and Metrics etc).
- Effectively engage with senior stakeholders/business CFOs to deliver a shared agenda of improvements/enhancements.
- Challenge processes in order to achieve more effective processes and efficiency saves to the Organization. Participate and give suggestions in the transformation programs focusing on elimination of waste and building scale; work with Change management teams to drive automation and simplification of processes.
- Collaborate with other functions in GFS to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the business unit.
- Comply, Validate and Report all Key Performance Indicators within the overall service delivery framework. This includes identification, measurement, monitoring and control of all thresholds set as part of the Governance Framework of the bank. Any breaches of the above framework are promptly highlighted to the line manager.
- Ensure Ops risk monitoring across all processes covered by the team and report key risks emanating from them to right forums.
- Ensure complete compliance with Group Code of Conduct and Social agenda of the organization.
- Develop key people management and stakeholder management skills to move into People Manager / SME roles.
Our Ideal Candidate :
- Independent and Confident, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Good analytical skill and basic understanding of banking products/processes.
- Strong communication skill and ability to interact with varying levels throughout the organization and stakeholders.
- Exhibiting good networking and cross team collaboration skills - working with varied streams within Performance Management and across various departments within GFS.