Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:2069 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Corporate/Wholesale Litigation - NBFC (5-8 yrs)
Hiring for a leading NBFC
Must have :
- Experience in Corporate / Wholesale litigation
Corporate Litigation Lawyer responsible for litigation involving Corporate(s) (Infrastructure as well as Non Infra domain), including recovery of loan.
Principal Accountabilities :
- To provide expert and strategic legal advice to the organization on Litigation as well as strategy planning for Recovery of Loan from Corporate client(s).
- Liquidation and enforcement of security (including guarantee, etc.).
- Evaluate the ongoing recovery proceedings/ litigations and provide comprehensive suggestions and solutions in the best interest of the organization and achieve reduction in litigation related cost.
- Litigation before DRT, NCLT, High Courts, Apex Court; Vetting and drafting of legal notices court pleadings, etc.
- Briefing & coordinating with Litigation lawyers.
- Conducting training sessions for business team and in-house legal team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.