Executive Search at Live Connections
Views:104 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Corporate Tax - BFSI (12-18 yrs)
Senior Manager - US Corporate Tax
Exp : 12 to 18yrs
Location : Bangalore
CTC : 35 to 45 lpa
Job Description :
- Manage Service Delivery for US Business Tax and lead the evolution and transformation of operations and processes through implementation of best in class practices from across the domain.
- Lead and implement Quality initiatives for the Business Units and clients managed by the individual
- Lead and participate in the Continuous improvement activities for the operations managed by the individual
- Evolve a methodology to monitor and report on project / process performance and relate the same to revenue / resource utilization
- As a key member of the business tax leadership team the individual will be expected to bring thought leadership aligned to the future of business tax at the company.
- Participate in building the Vision and execution of the vision for the company BTS service line.
- Develop and maintain a strong network with the US BTS leadership.
Education & Qualification :
- Minimum 12-18 year experience in US Tax, with experience of signing US Tax returns, Ability to interpret US Tax Laws. SME in Partnership or Corporate Tax
- Should have worked on Form 1120 and 1065
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working with US engagement teams
- Experience of working in a cross cultural environment
- Secondment / onshore experience in US will be an added advantage
Contact Details :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.