Senior Manager - Corporate Legal - Risk & Fraud Analytics Solutions Firm (9-16 yrs)
Senior Manager - Corporate Legal Role (Negotiating legal contract + data privacy)
YOUR EMPLOYER : A leading global firm providing Risk & Fraud analytics solutions.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- An opportunity to work in a high visibility role
- Review the strategic and legal goals and objectives including legal policies, cost effectiveness of legal services on regular basis and recommend strategies to improve the same
- Evaluate legal, financial, regulatory and reputational risk and escalate to executive vice president-legal as and whenever needed
- Work closely with executive vice president of legal to oversee and coordinate the formulation and finalization of contracts and ensure the company is following applicable regulations
- Keep updated on legal developments affecting the Company draft documents, including contract and legal pleadings
- Structure and negotiate agreements with vendors, partners, and third party related to emerging technologies
- Handle all regulatory issues and also manage any disputes, legal matters and responses; keep management updated on all such disputes and present the report in front of the board
- Liaison with both, business and clients for contracts and ensure compliance
- Work along with EVP Legal to provide general law related advice/ counsel on corporate governance related matters to the senior management
- Identify, plan and mitigate the risk areas and providing firm constructive advice in resolving complex work situations
- Provide legal support for, and manage, the full range of company transactions, including M&A financing and contracts