Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:161 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Corporate Legal - Infra - LLB (10-18 yrs)
We are looking for a SM - Legal for our client based with Pan India presence based at Hyderabad.
Job Details :
Location : Hyderabad.
Division/ Dept: :Legal
Work Timings : 9AM-6PM , 5 Days working ,
Experience : 10 years with experience in handling land acquisition, revenue matters, criminal cases and have handled legal & Statutory compliance issues.
Education : L.L.B (Bachelor of Legal Laws)
Knowledge Required : Criminal Laws, Local Revenue Laws, Stamp Act, Registration Act, Labor Laws
Other Dimensions : Geographical Area: STATE/METROS
Analyze, handle, advise and implement the appropriate actions for litigation management and statutory compliance in order to mitigate the risk in terms of monetary/compliance which are necessary for achieving the organization's objectives.
1. Ensure efficient handling of litigation and keep track of progress till disposal
2. Identify and ensure the execution of statutory compliance in regular interval
3. Advising management on Risk Exposure (Evaluation and Mitigation) in line with business needs
4. Establish effective relationship with statutory bodies/external agencies to manage their undue demands and fulfill their requirement
5. Manage execution of agreement and impart training to other departments on provisions of law
6. Resolving issues and providing timely support to operation team
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details -
Is your Graduation & LLB Regular
Total Exp (yrs)