CEO at Options India Group
Views:656 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager - Corporate HR - Startup - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI (6-9 yrs)
Senior Manager - Corporate HR
We have an urgent mandate for a Senior Manager - Corporate HR position with the topmost Technology MNCs from India. The position is to be based in Bangalore.
Company Profile :
Our client is the topmost technology MNCs of India and is one of the largest startups to achieve unicorn status. With a market capitalization of over US $ 22 billion, it is Rated among India's Leading Companies in its industry. It has a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best employers to work for.
Strategic Business partner for the corporate office ( ~500 Employees) managing the following broader portfolio :
- Total Rewards & Talent Management: Compensation Benchmarking;
- Annual Compensation Budgeting and Merit Increment; Incentives; Executive Compensation; Employee Stock Options (ESOP); Employee Benefits;
- Rewards and Recognition; Annual Performance Review; Leadership Performance Assessment & Development; Career Progression; PIP; Individual Development Plan (IDP - HiPot);
- HR Analytics: Monthly HR Dashboards; Automation of various HRIS reports; POC for all HR related data.
- Support senior stakeholders in designing and executing people related strategic initiatives for their respective functions and partnering with them in execution of these initiatives
- Create Frameworks to attract , develop , and retain talent including various facets like organization re/structuring , Talent development models , Resource deployment models methods , Manpower Planning , Engagement frameworks etc
- Capability Building through digital interventions and learning initiatives for the corporate office basis organization goals and priorities. Impact analysis post interventions
- Talent Management, which encompasses entire gamut of associate life cycle interventions from hiring, onboarding, development, retention & growth.
- Organization Design Principles applied to drive SG&A and deliver more efficient Org structures to boost productivity and also support bottom line
- Employee Engagement to drive productivity & efficiency and increase retention. Revamped the existing framework to align with the new ways of working. Introducing Digital Interventions.
Educational Qualification: MBA in HR from a Premier B school only-2014-2016 Batch preferred
Experience: 7-8 years of experience in the field of corporate HR in a large sized organization employing more than 4000 employees
Salary : Around Rs.35.0-40.0 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
For this we require you to furnish the following details :
Your latest updated CV as a word attachment :
Your current and expected compensation package :
Your willingness to relocate to /work in Bangalore :