Business Head & CEO at ASCO Consultancy Services
Views:627 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Senior Manager - Corporate HR - Construction & EPC (13-18 yrs)
Company : BSE /NSE Listed || +10000 Cr Turn Over || Indian MNC
Nature of Business : Construction & EPC
Area of Operation of the Company : Globally
Designation : Sr. Manager - Corporate HR
Location : Corporate Office - Mumbai
Qualification : MBA(HR) -Full time ( Ideal Combination - BE + MBA -HR )
Experience : Min + 12 Years
Note : Frequent Job Changer please no need to apply
Desired Skills :
- Talent Management
- Management of the HR department
- Recruitment and Selection
- Reward & Recognition
- Employee Relations
An idea about Role :
1. Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
2. Participate in organizational strategic planning,
3. Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
4. Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
5. Manage full life cycle recruitment (post, source, prescreen, schedule, background, references, offer, onboarding, etc.). Complete hiring process within defined metrics to minimize overall time-to-start.
6. Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.