Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1137 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Corporate Finance - Technology Setup - CA (10-14 yrs)
Role : Senior Manager - Corporate Finance ( Technology Setup) ( CA's Only)
Position Summary :
The role is responsible for managing the closure of books on monthly basis within the strict timelines, Preparation and presentation of Consolidated Financials along with the overseas subsidiaries for management and auditors. The role will also be responsible for closure of audits (internal & statutory), fixed assets, Corporate Finance reporting, overview of Treasury, Taxation, A/P and Payroll etc. and organizational initiatives in a global environment.
- Responsible for Periodic book closures along with other month end activities under the strict timelines.
- Preparation and presentation of periodic & annual financial statements (standalone & consolidated) for Multi-units and multi-companies
- Preparation and analysis of periodic cash-flow statements, projections and other MIS reporting for senior management.
- Financial and Cash flow projections for valuation etc.
- Analyzing cost trends and highlighting the variances on a regular basis.
- Preparation and control of functional budgets
- Intercompany cross charges and reconciliation.
- Periodic review, analysis and control of balance sheet schedules
- Providing timely and accurate information to the management and for board decks.
- End to end process ownership of closure statutory audit and other audits of the Company
- Ensuring all the regulatory compliances relating to subsidiaries for reporting to RBI
- Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR)
- Responsible for Treasury management.
- Overview of Taxation and related Compliance
- Responsible for A/P and Payroll overview
- Preparation of Policies and Processes for different sub-functions in Finance
- Process improvements by way of automation and other RPA tools.
Educational Qualification/ Skills & Work Experience :
- CA with Overall 10-14 years of experience handling :
- Periodic book closures,
- General ledger and Fixed assets,
- Preparation and Consolidation of Financials in accordance with Ind AS
- Audits (internal & statutory) preferably with Big 4
- Overview of Treasury, Taxation A/P and Payroll etc.
- Corporate Finance reporting in a global environment.
- Preparation of inputs for Board Decks
- Compliances relating to reporting
- Practical knowledge and understanding of GAAP and Ind-AS.
- Worked in ERP systems
- Worked in Oracle ERP and part of implementation.
- Worked in the multi-geography environment.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and overseas taxation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills