Senior Manager - Corporate Engagement - Education - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
MBA from tier 1 college
Roles & Responsibilities :
- As a part of Corporate Engagement team, lead the corporate outreach initiative in a territory/city. for Analytics & Data Science programs
- Identify, grow and manage relationships with leading corporates as Strategic Partners with the primary objective of getting firm commitments from companies to hire trained analytics & data science graduates
- Conceptualize and lead initiatives with Partners to create programs such as train & hire, scholarships, hackathons that open new distribution channels for Great Learning
- Creating job opportunities by working closely with Partners, understanding their requirements and mapping students and graduates to these requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create successful outcomes for partners and student
- Must have Skills: Sales, Channel Sales and B2B Sales
- Working in an analytics organization, selling products or services to clients
- Prior experience in identifying & managing relationships with a wide range of analytics organizations or stakeholders is a must-have
- Total work Experience of 5-10 years, with team handling experience, is required
- Good communication and ability to drive strategic conversations is mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.