Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:333 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Corporate Engagement - EdTech - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- As a part of the client's Corporate Engagement team, lead the corporate outreach initiative in a territory / city. for Analytics & Data Science programs
- Identify, grow and manage relationships with leading corporates as Strategic Partners with the primary objective of getting firm commitments from companies to hire trained analytics & data science graduates
- Conceptualize and lead initiatives with Partners to create programs such as train & hire, scholarships, hackathons that open new distribution channels for the client.
- Creating job opportunities by working closely with Partners, understanding their requirements and mapping students and graduates to these requirements.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to create successful outcomes for partners and student
- Must have Skills: Sales, Channel Sales and B2B Sales
Qualification - MBA from tier 1 college
- Working in an analytics organization, selling products or services to clients
- Prior experience in identifying & managing relationships with wide range of analytics organizations or stakeholders is a must have
- Total work Experience of 5-10 years, with a team handling experience is required
- Good communication and ability to drive strategic conversations is mandatory