Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:9355 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Corporate Communications - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
This role is going to report to the AVP - Marketing and working closely with the CMO & CEO for Corporate Communications.
The basic pointers for the role are listed below for your reference.
- Develop strategies for communicating with the target audience.
- Key responsibilities include precisely identifying the target audience, conducting research, benchmarking, goal-setting, and establishing measurement criteria for public relations programs
- Administering all operational issues related to execution and message delivery.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate program execution results monthly in adherence to the objective determined
- Develop a comprehensive evaluation matrix to measure the effectiveness of the campaign
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate (Mass communication preferred)
- At least 10 years- experience in the domain, in the service industry
- Preference will be given to candidates who are working in the BFSI Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.