HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:909 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Senior Manager - Corporate Communications - BFS (10-21 yrs)
- Role: Sr Manager- Corporate Communications
- Exp - 10+ years
- Location: Bangalore
Role: Director - Corporate Communications,
What we are looking for
A candidate with strong written and verbal communication skills and extensive experience of over 10-20 years in the corporate communications space, especially in the areas of industry connect, media and public relations, social media, and employer brand-building, with experience also in internal communications. You will be expected to drive efforts in building, driving and maintaining the Firm's employer brand, interacting with the media, driving public and media relations, interacting with and building leaders' brands internally and externally, thought leadership, and industry and media connect. You will report into the Head of Corporate Communications for, who aligns with the Head of Internal Communications. As part of your role, you will also be expected to drive leadership and business strategic communication imperatives especially for key business units within.
Qualifications and Experience
- Postgraduate degree in journalism, mass communication or a related field.
- Proven track record of 10-20 years' experience developing world-class strategic communications plans for corporate functions. Demonstrated writing and editing experience with a variety of print and online communications media. Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Extensive experience in driving external communications, public relations, media management and relations, social media, employer brand-building, thought leadership and industry connect for leading multinational corporations.
The Skills You Bring
- Energy, passion, industry and domain knowledge, extensive external and internal communications experience, social media, public relations, media relations, and a desire to think differently and learn more about your craft all the time.
- Extensive experience in working with PR agencies to build, maintain and enhance employer brands for global capability centers of large multinational corporations.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, with an impressive portfolio of written communication collateral across domains.
- Extensive experience in leading and driving successful communication and marketing campaigns both internally and externally.
- Experience in leading Communications and Marketing teams, and willingness to support the India Corporate Communications Head in driving new innovations and processes to take the function forward.
- Proven success serving as communications advisor to C-Suite executives.
- Strong internal consulting skills with demonstrated ability to counsel and effectively influence senior management. Deep understanding of how communications can influence business results.
- Proficiency in distilling and communicating complex information into compelling and simple terms, with an astute ability to understand various businesses and their priorities, and evolve strategic communication plans for businesses,
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment and manage a number of programs/projects simultaneously.
- Talent for working well under pressure, with demonstrated success working under deadlines with tight timeframes.
- Experience working with confidential and highly sensitive information.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience with change management. Agility and ability to create communication programs that support effective change initiatives.
The Value You Will Deliver
- Understanding the importance of protecting reputation, while at the same time constantly exploring new, creative and engaging ways to proactively tell the story to key internal and external audiences.
- Partnering with business partners to elevate voice across traditional media, social media channels and contributed content.
- Engaging regularly with media and supporting the India Corporate Communications Head's role as a media spokesperson for, as well as guiding and coaching spokespersons.
- Functioning as an experienced project manager who is capable of managing multiple and simultaneous projects, ensuring that all efforts meet high standards in the areas of accuracy, ethics, legal and compliance.
- Being part of an integrated team across Communications, Public Affairs and Policy Group.