Team Manager at Xpert Conexions
Views:984 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Corporate Communication - US/America Geography - IT (11-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Corporate Communication (US/America Geography)
Sr Manager-Global Corporate Communication
(Internal Communication Major & External Communication Minor) - IT/ Technology Organization
- Integral part of the global corporate communications team to lead, run and manage all internal communication within the product, innovation, engineering and strategy business teams.
- The incumbent will create, manage and execute high impact employee engagement communication campaigns and content for the business to engage and motivate product, innovation, engineering and strategy teams.
- The role would include setting up and managing all communication channels in the business and working closely with the senior leaders and their direct reports to ensure that teams- access to relevant information is in a timely manner.
- Being a member of the Global Internal Communications team, the incumbent will also participate in corporate internal communication projects as well as integrated corporate communications projects.
- Designing key messages, presentations, Q&As and other documents used by executives to convey strategy and ensure consistent, coherent cascade of information across the defined groups in the company
- Developing effective engagement strategies and support the senior leadership teams in their ability to engage their respective teams in business and organizational priorities.
- Conceptualize, manage and run events like teams- leadership meets, live or virtual kick off meetings to engage, motivate and align regional or global sales teams.
- Developing communications that are high quality, coherent and consistent across businesses ensuring 100% accuracy and completeness.
- Planning, strategizing and executing external communication campaigns (Media/PR).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.