Managing Partner at Executive Search
Views:6146 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Senior Manager - Corporate Communication - Music Industry (7-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
This Role will be responsible for all the PR related activities internal and external in the Organisation, and also devising various strategic Communications and Branding Plans and successful implementation of all marketing communication initiatives for Corporate and the Regions . This role will also be heading the membership portfolio
- Responsible for Handling Media Relations, Public Relations, Corporate Communications and internal communications within the Organisation
- Co-coordinating with the CEO on any PR activities and liasioning with the PR agencies
- Responsible for any promotions, corporate tie-ups & co branding activities.
- Content development for various internal and external communications.
- Building strong relationships with media and industry bodies for the right positioning of the organization
- Coordinating with the agencies for branding of various membership activities
- Tightening Brand Compliance & Brand Awareness: Ensuring adherence to the Brand Guidelines
- Prepare Branding of Internal Campaigns
- Also acts as a key advisor to the CEO on critical changes in the business landscape and external business environment
- Keeping social media content relevant and up to date
- Maintaining and developing new content for the specific areas of the corporate website ensuring that it in line with brand guidelines and publish on the website in a timely manner liaising with internal colleagues as when necessary
- Acting as one point of contact for any external communications
- Responsible for Members across all the Region- s
- Increasing members in the Organisation, strategizing a grievance mechanism for the Members
- Responsible for the Works of all the members and providing one time feedback to the members in case of any queries and concerns.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES :
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written; able to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience of handling highly sensitive media enquiries, sometime may require liaising with Government agencies to minimize reputational risk and present an accurate picture to specialist and national media
- A strong network of journalist contacts across print, online and broadcast media outlets
- Ability to work independently as a communications adviser to the business on external issues within the guidelines and protocols
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and connections across various department head
- Possesses exceptional business acumen, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent negotiating skills with internal customers and external service providers.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can handle the unexpected with flexibility.
- A team player who favors collaborative approaches when working with internal and external partners
- 7- 10 years of career experience in corporate communication (internal and external )handling PR Agencies also who has customer services exposure and flare for customer interface.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.