HR at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:1007 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Corporate Communication - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Role : Sr. Manager Corporate Communications
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 9+ years
Reports to : Head Corp Comm
About Client :
Our client is a renowned MNC and Market Leader in its operating space in the FMCG industry.
This is a 360- Corporate Communications role based at the Corporate office.
The role is primarily responsible for :
- Develop Corporate Communication (Internal & External both) strategy & plans.
- Develop Corporate Digital strategy and plans.
- Manage and coordinate major internal events for employees to efficiently relay key messages & values expressed by the group management.
- Manage first level of crisis and issue management including monitoring, mapping risks and prepare potential responses.
- Develop communication newsletters.
- Develop strong individual relations with Press & Media sources and sectors.
- Develop and communicate a full calendar of media relations activity and organize press events.
Candidate Profile :
- Required a candidate with experience ranging from 10-15 years in Corporate Communication.
- Candidate must have background in top most PR Firms- Developing Strategy and driving implementation OR working in a corporate set up handling 360- Corporate Communications.
- Candidate must be updated on Latest Digital Communications tools and methods.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
- At some point of time, some FMCG/ Healthcare/ OTC project must have handled by the candidate.