HR at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:3256 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Corporate Communication - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Role : Sr. Manager Corporate Communications
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 9+ years
Reports to : Head Corp Comm
About Client :
Our client is a renowned MNC and Market Leader in its operating space in the FMCG industry.
This is a 360- Corporate Communications role based at the Corporate office.
The role is primarily responsible for :
- Develop Corporate Communication (Internal & External both) strategy & plans.
- Develop Corporate Digital strategy and plans.
- Manage and coordinate major internal events for employees to efficiently relay key messages & values expressed by the group management.
- Manage first level of crisis and issue management including monitoring, mapping risks and prepare potential responses.
- Develop communication newsletters.
- Develop strong individual relations with Press & Media sources and sectors.
- Develop and communicate a full calendar of media relations activity and organize press events.
Candidate Profile :
- Required a candidate with experience ranging from 10-15 years in Corporate Communication.
- Candidate must have background in top most PR Firms- Developing Strategy and driving implementation OR working in a corporate set up handling 360- Corporate Communications.
- Candidate must be updated on Latest Digital Communications tools and methods.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
- At some point of time, some FMCG/ Healthcare/ OTC project must have handled by the candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.