Senior HR Consultant at Alpine Executive Search
Views:361 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Manager - Corporate Affairs - Govt Liaison (10-15 yrs)
Position : Senior Manager- Corporate Affairs
Reports to : Head
Location : Chennai
Experience :12-15 Years
- Project licenses obtained within stipulated timeline
- Responsible for the coordination of department activities at corporate level for all projects (new and existing) PAN India
- Responsible for preparation & coordination of all applications & its submissions, review & scrutiny of drawings.
- Will be responsible for co-ordination and procuring all land and building related permission viz: Collector NA NOC for Wet to dry, land related NOC Director/Town planner remarks/approval, Development Plan remarks, State Industrial development Authority /Corporations.
- MOEF clearance, obtaining consent to operate and establish from State Pollution control board, Forest NOC, Chief Fire officer NOC, Factory Inspector NOC, survey of India -demarcation, building commencement and occupation certificate from the local authority, and all other statutory approvals like storm water, sewerage, health department, PWD-Electrical, Water, highway departments, labour department, or any other department approvals as deemed required etc.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly MIS & status updation for all the statutory submissions as per applicable DCR, Environment and PCB norms for all regions
- Maintain database & all necessary approvals obtained from Govt. i.e GR, Circulars/ Notifications etc.
- Prepare & provide inputs for liasioning budget for various projects
- Co-ordinate with internal departments - Projects team , Marketing team, Investment team, Facility team , Legal team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.