Consultant at The Edge in Asia
Views:965 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Manager - Corporate Action - Financial Services (7-12 yrs)
Our Client is a global financial services company hiring for Senior Manager- Corporate Actions Operations lead.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Manage corporate action team doing daily corporate action capture.
- Oversee day to day operations and escalations management.
- Single point of contact for corporate actions to ensure seamless onboarding of new clients
- Work with global teams to define and strategize for new projects
- Work closely with technology teams to assist them in technical projects.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- CA/CPA/CFA/MBA (tier 1) in Finance
- 7+ years of experience in middle office, corporate actions, custody operations and technical accounting.
- Strong people management experience
- Understanding of voluntary and mandatory corporate action lifecycle
- Excellent communication
- Strong analytical skills and ability to define and apply logical approach to issue resolution
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.