Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:3957 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Manager - Corporate Accounts - Big4 - CA (9-12 yrs)
Exp: 9 - 12 years
CA Mandatory / Big 4 exp
Key interactions: Internal : CFO, Stakeholders, all leaders within F&A, Sr Management External
Statutory Auditors Size of operations: 12-14 people
- Preparation of Standalone and Consolidated Financial statements
- Reporting as per LODR
- Monthly internal financial reporting
- Financial report and compliances of overseas branches and subsidiaries
- End-to-end handling of Statutory audit - Audit committee presentations
- Experience of 10-12 years min, including relevant experience in leadership roles.
Preference to Big Four (KPMG, Deloitte, EY, PwC)
Relations Management :
- Builds/maintains sustainable global relationships with the appropriate account's key decision makers.
- Facilitates and plans relationships on executive and senior levels with the account's and management
Escalation Management :
- Establishes him/herself as the point of contact for escalation.
- Provides early recognition of potential risks with (major) business impact in the account.