Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:4926 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Manager - Corporate Accounts - Big4 - CA (9-12 yrs)
Exp: 9 - 12 years
CA Mandatory / Big 4 exp
Key interactions: Internal : CFO, Stakeholders, all leaders within F&A, Sr Management External
Statutory Auditors Size of operations: 12-14 people
- Preparation of Standalone and Consolidated Financial statements
- Reporting as per LODR
- Monthly internal financial reporting
- Financial report and compliances of overseas branches and subsidiaries
- End-to-end handling of Statutory audit - Audit committee presentations
- Experience of 10-12 years min, including relevant experience in leadership roles.
Preference to Big Four (KPMG, Deloitte, EY, PwC)
Relations Management :
- Builds/maintains sustainable global relationships with the appropriate account's key decision makers.
- Facilitates and plans relationships on executive and senior levels with the account's and management
Escalation Management :
- Establishes him/herself as the point of contact for escalation.
- Provides early recognition of potential risks with (major) business impact in the account.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.